An incredible 3.5 trillion messages were sent in 2020 from businesses to people, which equates to 115.7 million messages every hour, every day of the year. Businesses can’t get enough of mobile messaging, and that’s because they know that SMS messages are read within 90 seconds, 90% of the time.
And, if you think we’re just another SMS sending service, think again. At Tall Bob, we’re not satisfied with simply sending messages. It’s why our robust platform delivers more functionality, more creativity and more insight with every message.
Like our name, we want to stand out…stand tall, and do things differently. And different means being able to play outside our own sandbox. That’s why we’re looking for someone to who’s got experience in developing exceptional integrations for marketing automation systems and tools.
This is a unique role that needs someone who’s previously developed marketing automation integrations.
The critical skills you’ll need are:
- Experience with developing and managing REST/API Services;
- Strong communication skills: both written and oral;
- PHP 7, Laravel (2 to 5 years);
- Unit testing/Test-driven development;
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and DevOps practices;
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with Partner Development Teams;
- Ability to support and guide client integrations;
- Provide second-tier support to integration partners; and
- Develop and maintain documentation in relation to integrations
It would also be great, but less critical that you have skills or experience with:
- Docker and other virtualisation technologies;
- Unix command line experience; and
- AWS ecosystem
If you were here last month, you would have:
- Worked with some of our most important customers to understand their needs;
- Planned an integration roadmap with our Head of Product;
- Worked with Product and Marketing on our integrations marketplace;
- Ensured that we were building the right integration solutions with Sales and Marketing;
- Consumed copious cups of coffee and/or tea in the office; and
- Had fun
You will need to be a resident or have a working visa of the country we call down under.
So, are you ready to talk to us about how you’re going to be part of and deliver Australia’s most innovative and engaging mobile messaging solution?