Calling out for a Full-Stack PHP Developer with a minimum of 3 years proven experience!
Our software is good. Like really good. And, the beauty of our solution is that the growth opportunities are limitless. From our own platform to deep integrations, RCS, WhatsApp and other OTT solutions, we’re making some pretty serious technology incredibly accessible. It’s why we’re looking for a full stack developer who can think creatively about how mobile messaging can work to join our (frankly fabulous) tech team. Here’s the thing: Tall Bob’s purpose is to make every SMS ping and buzz the most fascinating thing for someone to receive, read, watch, listen and/or interact with.
Like our name, we want to stand out…stand tall, and do things differently. You will need to be innovative in your thinking, highly driven, have an excellent work ethic and be a team player.
What you’ll be doing
Your role as Full-Stack PHP Developer will focus on building one of the smartest, high volume messaging and engagement platforms.
You’ll be part of a close-knit, highly experienced team, working on AWS, with Laravel and React in an Agile environment, using Atlassian (Jira and Confluence) for project management and documentation.
The critical skills you’ll need are:
- In-depth understanding of web application development principles, including object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and RESTful API design
- PHP 8, Laravel (2 to 5 years)
- Extensive experience with AWS services, particularly EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, RabbitMQ and CloudFormation (Or similar technologies such as Azure or Google Cloud)
- Strong database skills with experience in MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar relational databases
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git
- Proven ability to write efficient, maintainable and scalable code
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Unit testing/Test-driven development;
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and DevOps practices;
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with Partner Development Teams
It would also be great, but less critical, that you have skills or experience with:
- Docker and other virtualisation technologies;
- Unix command line experience; and
- AWS ecosystem
If you were here last month, you would have:
- Worked with some of our most important customers to understand their needs;
- Planned an integration roadmap with our Head of Product;
- Worked with Product and Marketing on our integrations marketplace;
- Ensured that we were building the right integration solutions with Sales and Marketing;
- Consumed copious cups of coffee and/or tea in the office; and
- Had fun
We believe the ‘ping’ of an SMS should spark joy. So we’ve been sparking that joy for over 10 years and creating more engaging mobile messaging through interactive SMS, powerful MMS, RCS, & OTT Technologies like WhatsApp so that our customers can create, connect and convert.
Some services tell tall tales about how many SMS messages they send and how effective their service is. But Tall Bob isn’t satisfied with simply sending messages, which is why our robust platform delivers more functionality, creativity, and insight with every message.
Our team at Tall Bob don’t like being just one of the pack. So, if you’re a Full-Stack PHP Developer who wants to create mobile experiences, we may be a good match.
It’s why we say Some send. We deliver.